Thursday, December 25, 2008
19:51;
Merry X'mas to everybody.. christmas svc was great! the drama team put up a good and hilarious show. the msg that they want to convey.. preaching was short bt impactful. took alot of photos at expo. after that whn to bro friend hse to count down.. played alot games. those loses need to drink. for me, i need to drink Sprite.. i hate gasy drinks. made me so bloated up.. cnt stand it lorhs.. looking forward to the new yr countdown.. byes..

!JOURNALIST
I am a special girl. My unique name is Priscilla Chin. I am happy of who I am. I am a super-hero girl.
ALL OF YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME
virgo_frenz@hotmail.com
30 August 1992.
i'm so fortunate to have friends around me
Circuit City Coupon Code


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



!SHOUT

ShoutMix chat widget


!Thanks

Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

!POUREDTHEFUEL
  • JENNIFER
  • KUIEN
  • LITING
  • VANESSA
  • VANESSA.S
  • SOPHIA
  • YENLING

  • BENNY
  • BEN
  • CAIYING
  • CARLENE
  • CHERYL
  • CHAOZHONG
  • DRAGON
  • FATIN
  • FIRDAUS
  • FARHAN
  • FAYYAD
  • HUIMIN
  • IRENE
  • JASONN
  • JIAJUN
  • JACK
  • JONATHAN
  • JOSIE
  • PAULINE
  • MARIA
  • T.PEILING
  • PEILING
  • PEIZHUNAG
  • PEARLINA
  • QIQI
  • RACHEL
  • SAMUEL
  • SUSAN
  • SHUNQUAN
  • SYAZA
  • SYAZWANI
  • SZELI
  • VELARIE
  • VIVIAN
  • XENOSIS
  • YAQI
  • YEECHIN