Friday, January 02, 2009
17:08;
school day 1 was fast and also bored.. chiong my 一枝梅.. the show rocks!!! the storyline is so touching and the main lead really acted so well. his perseverance make me so envy him. his so handsome in the show.. cnt stop watching the show.. hahas. recommend you guys to go watch this show. its really soso nice~!!
here's the link to watch the show... go catch it man. dont miss this show!
http://hd.tudou.com/program/12575/

!JOURNALIST
I am a special girl. My unique name is Priscilla Chin. I am happy of who I am. I am a super-hero girl.
ALL OF YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME
virgo_frenz@hotmail.com
30 August 1992.
i'm so fortunate to have friends around me
Circuit City Coupon Code


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



!SHOUT

ShoutMix chat widget


!Thanks

Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

!POUREDTHEFUEL
  • JENNIFER
  • KUIEN
  • LITING
  • VANESSA
  • VANESSA.S
  • SOPHIA
  • YENLING

  • BENNY
  • BEN
  • CAIYING
  • CARLENE
  • CHERYL
  • CHAOZHONG
  • DRAGON
  • FATIN
  • FIRDAUS
  • FARHAN
  • FAYYAD
  • HUIMIN
  • IRENE
  • JASONN
  • JIAJUN
  • JACK
  • JONATHAN
  • JOSIE
  • PAULINE
  • MARIA
  • T.PEILING
  • PEILING
  • PEIZHUNAG
  • PEARLINA
  • QIQI
  • RACHEL
  • SAMUEL
  • SUSAN
  • SHUNQUAN
  • SYAZA
  • SYAZWANI
  • SZELI
  • VELARIE
  • VIVIAN
  • XENOSIS
  • YAQI
  • YEECHIN