Thursday, March 12, 2009
23:38;
funny movie and scary movie for today!!!
after school went to watch slumdog millionaire. encourage you guys to watch it!!! its worth it. a so called Bollywood movie. bt the actors speak in english.. the show was quite meaningful. the writer won the oscar best author...forgotten. as for the horror movie...OHMIND~ IT WAS SO SCARY!!! SCREAMS~ have a fun time screaming.... paid the money to scare myself, which wat my mum will say. agree with her. sometimes, human are contradicting themselves.. for eg. scary still want to watch...

contradicting life, bt i LOVE MY LIFE!

Labels:


!JOURNALIST
I am a special girl. My unique name is Priscilla Chin. I am happy of who I am. I am a super-hero girl.
ALL OF YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME
virgo_frenz@hotmail.com
30 August 1992.
i'm so fortunate to have friends around me
Circuit City Coupon Code


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



!SHOUT

ShoutMix chat widget


!Thanks

Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

!POUREDTHEFUEL
  • JENNIFER
  • KUIEN
  • LITING
  • VANESSA
  • VANESSA.S
  • SOPHIA
  • YENLING

  • BENNY
  • BEN
  • CAIYING
  • CARLENE
  • CHERYL
  • CHAOZHONG
  • DRAGON
  • FATIN
  • FIRDAUS
  • FARHAN
  • FAYYAD
  • HUIMIN
  • IRENE
  • JASONN
  • JIAJUN
  • JACK
  • JONATHAN
  • JOSIE
  • PAULINE
  • MARIA
  • T.PEILING
  • PEILING
  • PEIZHUNAG
  • PEARLINA
  • QIQI
  • RACHEL
  • SAMUEL
  • SUSAN
  • SHUNQUAN
  • SYAZA
  • SYAZWANI
  • SZELI
  • VELARIE
  • VIVIAN
  • XENOSIS
  • YAQI
  • YEECHIN