Wednesday, April 15, 2009
21:33;
u see how red is my FACE!!

I want to be healthy and fit!!! today went to the stadium to run. With the company of Banana, Huiling and Jennifer. I ran 6 rounds of the stadium w/o stopping. at first i have a hard time maintain my speed. i stopped. HL taught me how to run for a long distance. its really helpful. i dont know how to put in words. after that, we went to Mac to reward ourself. Woots~ was fulled and bloated. cnt stand the HL, sitting beside me, hitting me continously. LOLs. chatted for quite sometimes. ever since we last chatted like tat. was fun and memorable. Mayb we shld run every Wednesday.. shall try.

!JOURNALIST
I am a special girl. My unique name is Priscilla Chin. I am happy of who I am. I am a super-hero girl.
ALL OF YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME
virgo_frenz@hotmail.com
30 August 1992.
i'm so fortunate to have friends around me
Circuit City Coupon Code


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



!SHOUT

ShoutMix chat widget


!Thanks

Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

!POUREDTHEFUEL
  • JENNIFER
  • KUIEN
  • LITING
  • VANESSA
  • VANESSA.S
  • SOPHIA
  • YENLING

  • BENNY
  • BEN
  • CAIYING
  • CARLENE
  • CHERYL
  • CHAOZHONG
  • DRAGON
  • FATIN
  • FIRDAUS
  • FARHAN
  • FAYYAD
  • HUIMIN
  • IRENE
  • JASONN
  • JIAJUN
  • JACK
  • JONATHAN
  • JOSIE
  • PAULINE
  • MARIA
  • T.PEILING
  • PEILING
  • PEIZHUNAG
  • PEARLINA
  • QIQI
  • RACHEL
  • SAMUEL
  • SUSAN
  • SHUNQUAN
  • SYAZA
  • SYAZWANI
  • SZELI
  • VELARIE
  • VIVIAN
  • XENOSIS
  • YAQI
  • YEECHIN