Sunday, April 19, 2009
00:46;

babies is the best friend and buddy u can ever have. they will lend u their little ears, listening carefully to what i have to say. when u see their smile, u will feel so peaceful and all ur troubles will just disappear.

my life is just going on normally, mayb something happen to me, i might not notice it. each day goes by, people change and things change. I believe things will gt back to its original form. there will be happy moments and bad moments. what i cn do, is to treasure my happy moment and forget bout those bad moments. today may be like tat, the nxt day this will be opposite. I must have a prepared heart. Good lucks guys for MYE!!


Life goes on no matter what. Stay strong and happy. For sure, bad times will turn to good times. But it will take time to change. Just wait patiently.

!JOURNALIST
I am a special girl. My unique name is Priscilla Chin. I am happy of who I am. I am a super-hero girl.
ALL OF YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME
virgo_frenz@hotmail.com
30 August 1992.
i'm so fortunate to have friends around me
Circuit City Coupon Code


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



!SHOUT

ShoutMix chat widget


!Thanks

Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

!POUREDTHEFUEL
  • JENNIFER
  • KUIEN
  • LITING
  • VANESSA
  • VANESSA.S
  • SOPHIA
  • YENLING

  • BENNY
  • BEN
  • CAIYING
  • CARLENE
  • CHERYL
  • CHAOZHONG
  • DRAGON
  • FATIN
  • FIRDAUS
  • FARHAN
  • FAYYAD
  • HUIMIN
  • IRENE
  • JASONN
  • JIAJUN
  • JACK
  • JONATHAN
  • JOSIE
  • PAULINE
  • MARIA
  • T.PEILING
  • PEILING
  • PEIZHUNAG
  • PEARLINA
  • QIQI
  • RACHEL
  • SAMUEL
  • SUSAN
  • SHUNQUAN
  • SYAZA
  • SYAZWANI
  • SZELI
  • VELARIE
  • VIVIAN
  • XENOSIS
  • YAQI
  • YEECHIN